Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Parenting

Quizzing? Movies? Music? Tech? Cricket? God? Whatever your interests be, there are hundreds of your alter-egos on fullhyd.com - it's a whole city out there!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Parenting

by Any parents here? » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:59 pm

Guys, who can recommend a good furniture store or a company producing baby chairs? We have decided to buy high chair for all needs but which one?
Any parents here?

Re: Parenting

by Results » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:04 pm

So I decided to buy one after all! And I would like to share you with my results :D That was hard to pick the only one tho, but we did it. We were advised to check out this mothers blog and search for a good high chair http://www.evababygear.com/best-high-chairs/
All of them are nice I think, we bought a Joovy cause my wife told me it is a reliable company. We wanted an ajustable durable chair which could be folded easily and we got it!
Results

Return to Special Interest Groups