Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Why should NRI Hyderabadis boys marry Hyd Resident girls

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Zafar » Sat Dec 29, 2001 12:30 am

Ideas?
Zafar

by Soniya Sethi » Sat Dec 29, 2001 12:30 am

To keep the Hyderabadi culture alive in the west or east ie., outside Hyderabad... thats what makes Hyderabadis so unique.
Soniya Sethi

by kanta rao » Sat Dec 29, 2001 12:30 am

coz east or west, indian girlks are the best...or to say it more like an mcp....they make the best wives in the world!!!what say folks??
kanta rao

by kanta rao » Sat Dec 29, 2001 12:30 am

coz east or west, indian girlks are the best...or to say it more like an mcp....they make the best wives in the world!!!what say folks??
kanta rao

by dil hai Hyderabadi » Sat Dec 29, 2001 12:30 am

If you are hyderabadi than you should know why it is better to marry hyderabadi girl. I can give you few things. First of all she is from hyd. They knows how to respect YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. If you are living with your wife in a apartment, western wife will say\"OH SHIT! MY SAAS IS COMING TO STAY\". A hyderabadi girl will say\" dekho ji aami aarahi hai na to aap baher jaker so jaao sofay per aur ammi ko yaha bed per sonay do\". western kahay gi \"we don\'t need a babysitter since your mom is here\" hyderabadi will say \" sub milker jayengay ye phir aap mommy ko laiker jaao wo ziyada baher kaha jati hai\". and a hyderabadi won\'t tell you \" honey zara aap berton dho dalay\". hyderabad ager aapko kabhi barten dhotay dekhay gi to forun bister chor ker aayegi aur apko waha say hatayegi. western kay boyfirend hotay hai. as a husband would you except that. Hyderabadi khandan mai ghul mil ker chalti hai western wali azaadi chahti hai. sub say alag aur door. jub aap bodhay ho jayengay to koi apka pusane haal nahi hoga khandaan ki taref say. there are so many thing that makes a difference. i was raised in usa but i married a hyderabadi girl. it\'s been 10 years not even a larai or kit pit. she was picked by my mom 12 hours before i got married to her. In half day my mom choose the girl, i got married and left india. I think she did the best thing. No parents think bad for thier kids. If you have faith in them listen to them see from their point of view. i know most people like western, because they are modern type. like to do lot of make up and wears mini skirt. think about it if she wears that after married and someone bug her how would you feel as a husband. and if you tell her not to wear she will say i used to wear this before married and you used to like it what\'s wrong now? any answer for that.... THINK MAN YOU HAVE BRAIN.....
dil hai Hyderabadi

by Hyderabadi » Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:30 am

I agree with the idea that Hyderabadis should marry other Hyderabadis. It is a unique culture that should continue to flourish.
Hyderabadi

by shaik » Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:30 am

shayad yehi sach hain, I am also searching for such and nice good hyderabadi girl.
shaik

by hyderabadi » Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:30 am

\"Hyderabadi\", you say you were raised in USA. That means you are not a true Hyderabadi. Even if you were, your argument that a Hyderabadi should only marry a Hyderabadi doesn\'t hold water. What if Hyderabadis have to work only in Hyderabad? What if Hyderabadis have to live only in Hyderabad?

If everyone wants to protect his/her culture, well, we will have to go back and live in ancient time (and, not to forget, in caves). The internet that you\'ve used to voice out your opinion is bringing us closer to other cultures and, that, definitely has effect on all cultures. That doesn\'t mean that we should not use internet, does it?

Let\'s open our minds, we are in 2002 AD, not 2002 BC.
hyderabadi

by Hyderabadi2 » Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:30 am

Dear Dil hai Hyderabadi,

I am shocked and amazed at your post. You say that you were raised in US. Your ideas about Western girls are completely WRONG! When you say Western girls, are you talking about girls who were born/raised in the US. How are they any different than yourself? I know plenty of Hyderabadi girls born & raised in the US. We have lots of restpect for family members. We treat our SAAS just as nice as we treat our Ammi. Wearing mini-skirts? What are u taking about? No one wears mini-skirts unless you are a teenager going clubbing...

THINK MAN! You are lucky that your mom found you a nice girl for you. With your attitude towards women, I highly doubt any girl would marry you, if it was not an arranged marriage. You should be treating your wife with respect.

Now, the question re: the post. NRI Hyd. boys should not marry Hyd. resident girls if they want to live in HYD. Marry someone based on values and beliefs. Not just because someone has so much money, beauty, power...
Hyderabadi2

by Ed Consultant » Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:30 am

Wanted !! Guys and Gals with fire in their belly..... and the urge to earn a degree abroad. We can help you fulfill your dreams. There are some of the finest universities that we have tied up with, so that we can help young people like you to go and study abroad. UK and US aspirants please contact \' edconsultant2002@yahoo.com with your background and preferences. People who have taken GRE,GMAT and TOEFL please give your scores while responding. Every query will be answered. We are a hyderabad based education consultancy firm.
Ed Consultant

by Hyderabadi » Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:30 am

Agree. Dil hai Hyderabadi sounds like he belongs in the caves of 2002 BC and not in 2002 AD. You say that were raised in the usa. If that was the case, why do you cling to stupid sterotypes about Western women. Do you have a sister, female cousin or daughter? Does she fit your idea of Western girl? All Western girls are not shallow and stupid!

There are many Western girls who have all the positive qualities of girls born and raised in Hyderabad.

To be a Hyderabadi means that you have family VALUES. There is a certain DIGNITY and GRACE to how you lead your life. People all across the world identify Hyderabadi culture as special. To be a true Hyderabadi, you DO NOT have to be living in Hyderabad. Are all NRI\'s no longer Hyderabadi? If you retain the Hyderabadi culture after you leave Hyd. then you are Hyderabadi!
Hyderabadi

by Shama » Fri Jan 04, 2002 12:30 am

OK people, stick with the topic. The question is \"Why should NRI Hyderabadi boys marry Hyderabadi resident girls?\"

Zafar Bhai, I don\'t see any reason why they should. Here is a quote \"Don\'t go for looks; they can deceive. Don\'t go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a SMILE to make a dark day seem BRIGHT. Find the one that makes your HEART SMILE! GOOD LUCK!!!
Shama

by hyderabadi » Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:30 am

Ed Consultant, by posting your message where it doesn\'t belong, you\'re confirming my doubts about your credibility. Also, if you actually have tie-ups--and I don\'t believe you have--with \"the finest universities\", you would have named them, wouldn\'t you? Universities don\'t need to have tie-ups with cheats like you. I encourage all readers to ignore Ed Consultant\'s claims. If you want to study in US/UK (or anywhere else), you don\'t need--in fact you are better off without--any help from scam artists like Ed Consultant. Ed Consultant, agar phir se yahan aaya tho theri khair nahin.
hyderabadi

by Raj » Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:30 am

Ed Consultant does not exisist in HYD or any where in this planet.... they cheat people....need more info write to me
Raj

by hyderabadi » Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:30 am

Well said! Shama, you\'re bang on the target. Like Shama says, if one finds someone that makes one\'s heart smile, one should go for that person--whether or not that person is a Hyderabadi.
hyderabadi

by Azam » Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:30 am

Yes, NRI Hyderabadis boys should marry Hyd resident girls or Hyderbadi NRI girls due to various reasons the first your culture and traditions match you, second you go back home on vacation you can have both family 2gether in city. 99% you trust ur hyderabadi wife that she will not bug you for money or fame. I found Hyderabadi girls more loyal than any other metropolitan city girls of world. As we brought up in Hyderbad we see our mother, sister and relatives how they live, what they wear, how they treat each other on festivals, marriages etc. so as a hyderabadi we accpet the same from the wife - whether you are moderate or very mordern - you cann\'t afford that your wife with different culture have fight with her on the family values.

If one in love with some one - its ok but if you want to arrange than Hyderabadi Girl is the best in the world.
Azam

by Omer M. Samdani » Sat Jan 12, 2002 12:30 am

Salaam. I am a british born muslim and i am an NRI Hyderabadi. I want to also get married to a girl from hyderabad, whether she is from London or hyderabad itself, that does matter. The main thing is that she is a hyderabadi, because we have our own culture,tradition and heritage which i would personally like to hold on to. I am only 18 years of age. My family do live in hyderabad, and my uncles are also well known in the city as well as in Osmania University. Thankz
Omer Samdani
Omer M. Samdani

Re: Why should NRI Hyderabadis boys marry Hyd Resident girls

by Pakka Hyderabadi » Wed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Jo baat Hyderabad mein hain, vo aur kahan :)
Pakka Hyderabadi

by yooiklsa » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:18 pm

To keep the Hyderabadi culture alive in the west or east ie., outside Hyderabad... thats what makes Hyderabadis so unique.
yooiklsa

by murmands » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:21 pm

The main reason of such marriages is the preservation of traditions and customs. As far as I can observe mixed couples, those who are coming from different cultures and countries, usually lose their traditions. They do not keep old ones and do not implement new ones, And it is really sad. The statistics show that families without strong traditions are more likely to fall apart.
murmands

Return to Human Relationships