From what I hear, I have to conclude that people are too paranoid about the swine flu. Basic hygine should easily take care of prevention. Other day, I heard something about homeopathy medicines for the swine flu; for a sec. I thought the person was kidding.
1) If you sneeze/cough, please use a hand-kerchief/napkin/tissue; this is basic courtesy. If you see somebody else not using one, please offer them one and help them be courteous.
2) Avoid touching your eyes, nose and ears; if you have to, then wash with soap your hands before and after.
3) If you are down with a cough+fever, please do not go to work; call in a sick day.
4) If you work in an office, ask the housekeeping staff to clean the handles of the doors once every 2/3 hours; especially those of restrooms. May be its time to switch to hand-dryers in the restrooms?
5) Avoid eating at places of doubtful cleanliness; especially during this part of year. And this is not just for swine flu.