Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Ideas for birthday parties at home

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Ideas for birthday parties at home

by Varsha » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 pm

I have started "The Party Crew ", a division of Creative Events ( http://creativeevents.blogspot.com) a professional party planning service , to address the need of the small party segment .We provide all over theme decoration , customised entertainment with songs, story teling , puppets , games and activities, customised cakes , return gifts etc for the home party . Please see
http://partycrewbirthdays.blogspot.com on a lot of ideas that you can use on birthday parties at home.The ideas cover unique food and decor ideas , participative game and activity ideas , food and gift presentation and unique return gifts .You can reach me at 98859 56728 and I'd love to share ideas and hear your thoughts.
Varsha

Re: Ideas for birthday parties at home

by Great to know about your birthday pary b » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:24 am

I am looking for similar kind of event organizing team that can cater for a birthday party of group of 25 kids aged between 4 and 10 year olds. I contacted many event organizing teams but none seem to provide services for small gatherings. :)
Great to know about your birthday pary b

by joker » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:57 pm

You can organize the party at KFC or Mcdonald, i guess they are quite good for kids parties etc
joker

by Varsha » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Thanks . Do get in touch with me at 9885956728 and I'll be happy to help you plan this party. What a group of this size would enjoy could be dress up or costume parties ,treasure hunts,pretend play , puppet shows that they get to put up , story enaction etc . Even your home / a terrace or any open space would be good for this .
Varsha

by Preddy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi Varsha,

I have been following your responses in various threads about the birthday parties event management.
I hope you can help me with some new ideas ..

'We are from BHEL and I am planning to organize my son's first bday nearby (in areas like Kukatpally, miyapur, chandanagar ..etc..) in OCT 2012.... I am more inclined towards fun parks like Jalvihar or Yogi bear Putt , but I feel they are very far from my place ...All I can find out from internet are the AC banquet halls...

We want to host this party in an indoor/outdoor atmosphere.
Any ideas, recommendations, advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Preddy
Preddy

by Abhiram » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:25 pm

Good birthday party idea for kids is theme based birthday party. kids love cartoon so we can plan cartoon based theme party like peppa pig, unicorn , spider man. avenger based theme party. we know birthday comes once in a year so we can make it special for our kids. theme based party have lots of fun and its very entertaining also.
Abhiram

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!