Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

a predicament between friends..U too must have faced it.,.

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by NANDU. » Wed Apr 24, 2002 12:30 am

All of u must be having a good number of friends.. and a good bunch of good frens. And the life is not a smooth sailing, u too must have had some misunderstandings with ur frineds.. (I think its my turn to fall as a prey to it) .. Do u think not talking with each other help to rebuild the scene?? will this \'WHO WILL BLINK FIRST\' game fectch anything other than many more misunderstandings???
NANDU.

by Taher Ali » Thu Apr 25, 2002 12:30 am

Communication gap certainly widens the gulf created in the friendship or any relationship for that matter, whatever the reason be - in your case misunderstanding. I presume you are making efforts to clear the clouds with your friend in subject. Sincere and persistent trials would definetely fetch you your friendship back to normalcy. Bear in mind that guilty party has to accept and admit the fault. If this does not happen then I say it has never been a friendship. First rule in \"friendship\" should be honesty.
Taher Ali

by girlfriend » Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:30 am

Dear Mr Nandu,
what will you do if the miscreant is one girl.WILL YOU SACRIFICE YOUR EGO and talk(blink first) even though the fault is not on your side hot and Immediate feedback please
girlfriend

by Surya:) » Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:30 am

hey girlfriend( not in the literal sense ) and others, if you call some1 your friend, you better live up to it. Keep aside your personal ego for a sec and understand what you are concerned about. TALK to your friend about how u feel. Have a patient ear to what he/she has to say. All said and done, the end result will be sweet!! Believe me!! Being egoistic is a killer in friendships and relationships. Forgiving urself and others helps. Be lovable by sharing love. It\'s a great feeling!!
Surya:)

by nandu » Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:30 am

Sorry for the late reply... When u call someone as a friend will u be gender specific??? fortunately i donot... and as far as my ego is considered i\'d rather murder it if theres my fault in the damn misunderstanding....
nandu

Re: a predicament between friends..U too must have faced it.

by Wilson » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:45 am

Improve your communication skills.
Wilson

Return to Human Relationships